Apinno Solutions is the author and publisher of the website www.vaccinebox.com on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by Vaccinebox, including but not limited to the mobile application ‘Vaccinebox’ and ‘Vaccinebox for Doctor’ (together with the Website, referred to as the “Services”).
Some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Vaccinebox. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services ;
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
The information collected from you by Vaccinebox may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
Vaccinebox will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
Vaccinebox will maintain all necessary confidentiality and security for the data collected
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Vaccinebox in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Vaccinebox takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Vaccinebox’s business.
- No administrator at Vaccinebox will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Vaccinebox does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Vaccinebox by sending an email to email@example.com. You shall be liable to indemnify Vaccinebox due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Vaccinebox makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of Vaccinebox is assisting the doctors to maintain and organise such information. Vaccinebox may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors who request access to such information.
- Part of the functionality of the Vaccinebox, is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. Vaccinebox may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors.
- Notwithstanding the above, Vaccinebox is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Vaccinebox shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Vaccinebox including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
If a User uses the Services or accesses the Website after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.